The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Pacific Council) and the National Marine Fisheries Service Northwest and Southwest Fisheries Science Centers will hold an online workshop to review data and analyses proposed to inform new assessments for lingcod and vermilion/sunset rockfishes scheduled to be conducted this year. The workshop is open to the public. The pre-assessment workshop will be held Monday, March 29, 2021 beginning at 1 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time and continuing until business for the day has been completed, no later than 4 p.m.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the pre-assessment workshop is to review data and analyses proposed to inform 2021 assessments for lingcod and vermilion/sunset rockfishes. Stock assessment teams will solicit advice from data stewards, stakeholders, and fishery managers knowledgeable about these stocks and these data to prepare for these assessments.
No management actions will be decided by the workshop participants. The participants’ role will be development of recommendations for consideration by the stock assessment teams assigned to conduct these assessments. Assessments for these stocks are tentatively scheduled for peer review in July 2021 Stock Assessment Review (STAR) panels (July 12-16 for lingcod and July 26-30 for vermilion/sunset rockfishes). The Pacific Council and the Pacific Council’s Scientific and Statistical Committee are scheduled to consider these draft assessments for use in informing management decisions at their September 2021 meeting.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149-457-4258 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
iPhone one-tap :
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(623)4049000,,1494574258#(US West)
+1(470)8692200,,1494574258# (US East)
+1(469)4450100,,1494574258# (US South)
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 149 457 4258
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact John DeVore at 503-820-2413; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.