Angelika Hagen-Breaux is the Chair of the Salmon Model Evaluation Workgroup (MEW). The staff officer of the MEW is Robin Ehlke.
The Model Evaluation Workgroup reviews models used in salmon management, and recommends improvements to the models. It is a working group of state, Federal, tribal, and nongovernmental biologists and economists. Members serve indefinite terms and are selected by a vote of the Council.
Recent MEW reports
- H.10.a Supplemental SSC Report 1
- KRWG Agenda December 12 & 14, 2023
- EWG Agenda December 4, 2023
- Stock Assessment Review (STAR) Panel Report for Black Rockfish
- Accepted Practices and Guidelines for Coastal Pelagic Species Stock Assessments in 2024
- November 2023 letter to BOEM/Governor Kotek on PFMC comments on Draft Wind Energy Areas
- KRWG Agenda Nov 20
- 2022 HMS SAFE November 2023
- September 8-9, 2023 SSC Minutes (Final)
- Motions on screen: C.7 Membership Appointments and Council Operating Procedures