The Chair of the Enforcement Consultants (EC) is Captain Dan Chadwick (WDFW) and the Co-Vice Chairs are Chris German (USCG, 13th District) and Lelea Lingo (USCG 11th District).
The staff officer for the EC is Jim Seger.
Enforcement Consultants are representatives from state police agencies, state fish and wildlife agencies, NMFS regions, and the Coast Guard. They provide advice to the Council about whether proposed management actions are enforceable and how they affect safety at sea. There are six enforcement consultants who serve indefinite terms.
The EC includes one representative each from the U.S. Coast Guard, 11th District; U.S. Coast Guard, 13th District; National Marine Fisheries Service, West Coast Division, Office of Law enforcement; Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Oregon State Police, and California Department of Fish and Wildlife.
Recent EC reports
- H.2.a, Supplemental EC Report 1
- G.4.a, Supplemental EC Report 1
- D.1.a, Supplemental EC Report 1
- Enforcement Consultants (EC) agenda
- Enforcement Consultants
- Advisory Body Ground Rules (adopted June 2023)
- H.5.a, Supplemental EC Report 1
- H.4.a, Supplemental EC Report 1
- E.1.a, Supplemental EC Report 1
- Memo: Enforcement Consultants (June 2023)
- Enforcement Consultants (EC) June 2023 agenda
- Committee memos for the April 2023 briefing book (bookmarked in alphabetical order for easy navigation)
- All One File: Committee agendas for the April 2023 briefing book (all one file bookmarked in alphabetical order for easy navigation)
- Informational Report 3: NOAA Fisheries Seeks Public Comment on Enforcement Priorities for 2023–2027
- Informational Report 1: 2022 Trawl Rationalization Compliance Summary (NMFS OLE, March 2023)