Michele (Robinson) Conrad and Gway Rogers-Kirchner serve as Co-Chairs of the Ecosystem Advisory Subpanel (EAS). Kit Dahl is the staff officer for the EAS.
Advisory subpanels like the EAS exist for each of the Council’s fishery management plans. Advisory subpanels advise the Council on fishery management issues, planning efforts, and the content and effects of fishery management plans, amendments, and regulations.
- Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team and Advisory Subpanel and Ecosystem Workgroup to hold online meeting January 22, 2024
- Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup to hold online meeting December 4, 2023
- Groundfish Advisory Subpanel to hold online meeting Monday, October 23, 2023
- Ecosystem Advisory Subpanel to hold online meeting September 6, 2023
- Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup to hold online meeting September 5, 2023
EAS Council Meeting Dashboard
|November 2023 Council Meeting|
|Advisory Group||Status||In Person / Virtual||Meeting Room / Meeting ID|
|Ecosystem Advisory Subpanel||Not Meeting|
Upcoming Council Meeting
March Council meeting
The Council contracts with hotels two to three years in advance.