The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Salmon Technical Team (STT) will host a joint online meeting with the Salmon Subcommittee of the Scientific and Statistical Committee and the Model Evaluation Workgroup. The online meeting will be held Wednesday and Thursday, October 20-21, 2021, from 8:30 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time, until 3 p.m. daily, or until business is completed, and will be open to the public.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss and review proposed changes and/or updated information on analytical methods used in salmon management that were identified by the Council at the September 2021 Council meeting. Any results and recommendations from the methodology review will be presented at the November 2021 Council meeting via webinar. The STT may also discuss and prepare for future STT meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Council and its advisory bodies, including, but not limited to, potential future salmon methodology review topic candidates and the November 2021 Council meeting.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 1440930578 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
Us: +1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 144 093 0578
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.