The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) will hold an online meeting to consider information on marine planning and offshore development and activities, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Thursday, July 22 and Friday, 23, 2021, beginning at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time and continuing until 5 p.m. or until business is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
Representatives of the United States Bureau of Ocean Energy Management and the Pacific Council will present information related to the planning process for identifying potential offshore wind energy sites in the U.S. Exclusive Economic Zone. Representatives of Pacific Council Advisory Bodies will consider the information presented, provide feedback and advice, and develop reports to the Pacific Council for its consideration.
BOEM PPT slides approved for public distribution
Links and other resources captured during meeting
Meeting recording now available
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 147 989 4070 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 147 989 4070
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the workshop, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.