The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Climate and Communities Core Team (CCCT) is holding an online meeting, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Friday, May 21, 2021, beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time and continuing until business is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
At this meeting, the CCCT will discuss the drafting of a final report for the Fishery Ecosystem Plan Climate and Communities Initiative. The report will be based on a review of information generated during the Initiative and make recommendations on tools, products, and processes to build consideration of, and adaption to, climate change into ongoing Council processes. The report is scheduled for Council consideration at its September 2021 meeting. The CCCT will also discuss additional activities, including future meetings, related to completion of the report and the Initiative.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 676 0839 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
Meeting ID: 149 676 0839
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the workshop, please contact Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.