The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup (EWG) will host an online meeting and briefing for members of other Council advisory bodies that is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Thursday, September 2, 2021, from 1:30 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, until 4:30 p.m., or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
At its March 2021 meeting the Pacific Council directed the EWG to prepare a final draft of the revised Fishery Ecosystem Plan (FEP) for review by the Council at its September 2021 meeting. The EWG submitted the final draft in the advance briefing book for the September meeting (Agenda Item H.1, EWG Report 1). As part of this online meeting the EWG Chair will provide a briefing for other advisory body members and members of the public to learn about updated sections in the final draft document. This should help to focus recommendations and comments on the revised FEP for Council consideration in providing further guidance to the EWG. The EWG will then discuss potential recommendations for the FEP Climate and Communities Initiative, which the Council is scheduled to discuss at its September meeting.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148-348-0247 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
For Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 148 348 0247
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the online meetings, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.