The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup (EWG) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, January 5, 2021, starting at 10 a.m. (Pacific Standard Time) and ending at 12 p.m., or until business for the day is complete.
Purpose of the meeting
The EWG has been tasked with updating the Pacific Council’s Fishery Ecosystem Plan. The Pacific Council directed the EWG to complete a draft of Chapter 3, prepare a preliminary draft of Chapter 4, and an outline of Chapter 5 for review at its March 2021 meeting. The primary focus of this work session will be reviewing work completed to date and planning the tasks necessary to complete this assignment. The EWG may also discuss other matters on the Pacific Council’s March 2021 meeting agenda, particularly other ecosystem or administrative items.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1483316921
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 331 6921 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use computer audio or your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer, mobile device or join via web browser, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- +1(773)2319226 (US North)
- +1(469)4450100 (US South)
- +1(470)8692200 (US East)
- +1(623)4049000 (US West)
- +1(720)9027700 (US Central)
Meeting ID: 148 331 6921
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.