The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Southern Oregon/Northern California Coast (SONCC) Coho Workgroup (Workgroup) will host an online meeting that is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, January 5, 2021 from 9 a.m., Pacific Standard Time, until 5 p.m., or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss Council guidance from their November 2020 meeting and continue to develop associated modeling and analysis needed to prepare for a progress report on a risk analysis and potential harvest control rule alternatives for Council consideration at their April 2021 meeting. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Council and its advisory bodies.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 533 9299 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use computer audio or your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer, mobile device or join via web browser, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- (623) 404-9000 (US West)
- (646) 357-3664
- (650) 242-4929
- (470) 869-2200 (US East)
- (720) 902-7700 (US Central)
- (773) 231-9226 (US North)
- (213) 250-5700
- (312) 263-0281
- (346) 980-4201
- (469) 445-0100 (US South)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Mike Burner at 503-820-2414, toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 414.