The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Budget Committee will hold a meeting to consider budget issues as outlined in the Budget Committee agenda for the June 2020 Council Meeting. This online meeting is open to the public, and will be held Tuesday, May 19, 2020, from 1 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of this meeting is to consider and develop recommendations to the Pacific Council for the June 2020 Fiscal Matters agenda item.
To attend the webinar (GoToMeeting)
Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Click “Join” at the top right corner of page
- Access Code: 908-470-797
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You may also use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number 1 (224) 501-3412 (not a toll-free number)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 10, 8, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Patricia Crouse at 503-820-2408; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.