The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Scientific and Statistical Committee’s (SSC) Ecosystem Subcommittee will host an online meeting that is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Tuesday, August 31, 2021, from 1 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, until 5 p.m., and will reconvene on Wednesday, September 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Purpose of the meeting
The SSC’s Ecosystem Subcommittee will review analyses conducted by the NMFS California Current Integrated Ecosystem Assessment team. Specifically, the SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee will review the following four items: 1) Threshold Relationships Between Environmental Drivers and Performance of Salmon Preseason Abundance Forecasts, 2) Krill-based Indicators, 3) Year Class Strength and Distribution of Small Groundfish, and 4) Port-level Linkages Between Fisheries using Network Analysis. The SSC’s Ecosystem Subcommittee will consider recommending summaries of these ecosystem indicators be included in future state of the California Current Ecosystem reports to the Pacific Council.
No management actions will be decided by the SSC’s Ecosystem Subcommittee. The SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee members’ role will be development of recommendations and a report for consideration by the SSC and Pacific Council at their March 2022 meeting in San Jose, California.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149-680-5224 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
For Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(346)9804201 +1(623)4049000
(US West) +1(650)2424929 +1(720)9027700
(US Central) +1(213)2505700 +1(469)4450100
(US South) +1(470)8692200
(US East) +1(646)3573664 +1(773)2319226
(US North) +1(312)2630281
Meeting ID: 149 680 5224
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact John DeVore at 503-820-2413; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 413.