The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Groundfish Management Team (GMT) will hold a webinar meeting to discuss items on the Pacific Council’s November 2021 meeting agenda. The meeting is open to the public. The online meeting will be held on Monday, November 8, 2021 beginning at 1:00 p.m. and ending at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, or when business for the day is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the GMT webinar is to prepare for the Pacific Council’s November 2021 meeting. The GMT will discuss and may develop recommendations on groundfish management and administrative items on the Pacific Council’s November 2021 agenda. A detailed agenda for the webinar will be available on the Pacific Council’s website prior to the meeting. The GMT may also address other assignments relating to groundfish management.
Meeting materials will be posted here shortly.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 145 801 4479 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 145 801 4479
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 426.