The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team will hold an online meeting Thursday, October 14, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of these online meetings is to discuss and potentially develop work products for the Pacific Council’s November meeting. Topics will include Coastal Pelagic Species (CPS) Fishery Management Plan (FMP) revisions to remove the Active and Monitored management categories, Stock Assessment Prioritization planning, and the CPS Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation (SAFE) document. Other items on the Pacific Council’s November agenda may be discussed as well.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 145 862 6645 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
For Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 145 862 6645
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 409.