The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Climate and Communities Core Team (CCCT) is holding an online meeting, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held July 8, 2021, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time and continuing until 12:00 p.m. or until business is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The CCCT is meeting to discuss completion of its final report on the Fishery Ecosystem Plan Climate and Communities Initiative. The report will be submitted to the Pacific Council for consideration at its September 2021 meeting.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 1462027907 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 146 202 7907
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the workshop, please contact Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.