The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Marine Planning Committee (MPC) will hold a work session that is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Tuesday, February 1, 2022 starting at 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ending at 4 p.m. or when business has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of this online meeting is to discuss and development of a policy guidance document for Council consideration at its March 2022 meeting. Other marine planning topics or emerging issues may be discussed such as upcoming comment opportunities on offshore wind energy planning projects and consideration of the NOAA Aquaculture Opportunity Area Atlas for the Southern California Bight. The meeting agenda will be available on the Pacific Council’s website in advance of the meeting.
BOEM Presentation to MPC February 1, 2022: Oregon and California Offshore Wind Update
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 147 821 7140 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current U.S. location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 147 821 7140
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 426.