The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Marine Planning Committee will hold an online meeting Wednesday, November 10, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Standard Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of this online meeting is for the Ad Hoc Marine Planning Committee (MPC) to consider information and develop a report for the upcoming Pacific Council’s November 15 – 22, 2021 meeting. Topics for the MPC’s online meeting will include the NOAA Aquaculture Opportunity Areas and the United States Coast Guard’s Port Access Route Study. The MPC may consider other information relevant to aquaculture or offshore wind energy planning and development as appropriate.
Meeting materials will be posted to this page as soon as they are available.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 332 1675 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
For Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 149 332 1675
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 409.