The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup (EWG) is holding an online meeting, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Friday, December 17, 2021, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., Pacific Standard Time, or until business for the day is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the EWG’s assignment to compile a list of potential tasks flowing from the results of the Fishery Ecosystem Plan Climate and Communities Initiative. In compiling the list, the EWG will consider the activities identified by the Ad Hoc Climate and Communities Core Team, and other advisory body reports and public comment submitted to the Pacific Council at its September 2021 meeting. The EWG also was asked to prioritize the list of activities and assess the likely workload associated with each. The EWG plans to submit a report with its findings to be included in the advance briefing materials for the March 2022 Pacific Council meeting. Time permitting, the EWG also may discuss other ecosystem-related items scheduled on the March 2022 Pacific Council meeting agenda.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 064 5286 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 149 064 5286
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the online meetings, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.