The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) ad hoc Climate and Communities Core Team (CCCT) will hold an online meeting. This meeting is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Thursday, September 2, 2021, 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The CCCT prepared a report on Initiative outcomes (Agenda Item H.2.a, CCCT Report 1), which will be included in the advance briefing materials for the September Pacific Council meeting. The CCCT Co-Chairs will provide an overview of the results of the Initiative and the Team’s recommendations for potential follow-on activities. The Pacific Council is expected to review the report and provide guidance on any continuing activities. Other Pacific Council advisory bodies are encouraged to develop their own recommendations; this briefing will provide background information to help in the development of such recommendations by Pacific Council advisory bodies and the public.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148-348-0247 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
For Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 148 348 0247
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the workshop, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.