How Do I Get Involved?
- Contact a groundfish staff officer at the Council: Mr. John DeVore (503) 820-2413, or Ms. Kelly Ames (503) 820-2426.
- Read Ten Ways to Get Involved.
- Read the Groundfish Fishery Management Plan.
- Contact members of the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel or the Groundfish Management Team. For more information about Council advisory bodies, click here.
- Attend a Council meeting.
- Provide public comment to the Council. Comments may be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person at a Council meeting. Click here for PFMC contact information.
- Contact a Council member.
Recent blog posts
- UPDATED August 1, 2014: NMFS Salmon regulations booklet
- Salmon Advisory Subpanel and Ad Hoc Lower Columbia River Natural Coho Workgroup to Hold Joint Session
- Reminder notice and agenda available for the HMSMT August 12-14, 2014 meeting
- Public Comment Deadlines for the September 2014 Briefing Book
- NMFS Public Notice: Notice of Swordfish Drift Gillnet Directed Fishing Closure
- Reminder notice and agenda available for the HMSMT July 29, 2014 webinar
- NMFS announces the receipt of a rulemaking petition to prohibit Pacific Bluefin Tuna fishing and requests comments
- Comment Period Extended to August 19th for the Corps' Double-crested Cormorant Draft EIS