How Do I Get Involved?
- Contact a groundfish staff officer at the Council: Mr. John DeVore (503) 820-2280, ext. 413 or Ms. Kelly Ames (503) 820-2280, ext. 426.
- Read Ten Ways to Get Involved.
- Read the Groundfish Fishery Management Plan.
- Contact members of the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel or the Groundfish Management Team. For more information about Council advisory bodies, click here.
- Attend a Council meeting.
- Provide public comment to the Council. Comments may be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person at a Council meeting. Click here for PFMC contact information.
- Contact a Council member.
Recent blog posts
- Pacific Whiting Treaty Joint Technical Committee Meeting
- Temporary Rule: Reapportionment of Tribal Whiting Allocation
- Groundfish Endangered Species Work Group to Hold Organizational Meeting Via Webinar
- The Scientific and Statistical Committee’s Groundfish Subcommittee to Meet Via Webinar
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team Meeting - Agenda
- Groundfish Electronic Monitoring Technical Advisory Committee to Meet
- Trawl Rationalization Program: Cost Recovery Starts January 10, 2014
- NMFS Calls for Nominations to the Advisory Panel for Pacific Whiting Agreement with Canada