How Do I Get Involved?
- Contact a groundfish staff officer at the Council: Mr. John DeVore (503) 820-2413, or Ms. Kelly Ames (503) 820-2426.
- Read Ten Ways to Get Involved.
- Read the Groundfish Fishery Management Plan.
- Contact members of the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel or the Groundfish Management Team. For more information about Council advisory bodies, click here.
- Attend a Council meeting.
- Provide public comment to the Council. Comments may be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person at a Council meeting. Click here for PFMC contact information.
- Contact a Council member.
Recent blog posts
- Public Comment Deadlines for the November 2014 Briefing Book
- Request for nominations for an at-large position on the Scientific and Statistical Committee
- Solicitation Notice for EFPs for swordfish and other highly migratory species
- Final approved Salmon Amendment 18 available
- Salmon Advisory Subpanel and Ad Hoc Lower Columbia River Natural Coho Workgroup to Hold Joint Session in Portland, Oregon October 15, 2014
- Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team to Hold Meeting October 8-9, 2014
- September 2014 Council Decision Summary Document Online
- Halibut Decisions from the September 2014 Meeting