How Do I Get Involved?
- Contact a groundfish staff officer at the Council: Mr. John DeVore (503) 820-2280, ext. 413 or Ms. Kelly Ames (503) 820-2280, ext. 426.
- Read Ten Ways to Get Involved.
- Read the Groundfish Fishery Management Plan.
- Contact members of the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel or the Groundfish Management Team. For more information about Council advisory bodies, click here.
- Attend a Council meeting.
- Provide public comment to the Council. Comments may be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person at a Council meeting. Click here for PFMC contact information.
- Contact a Council member.
Recent blog posts
- Press Release: Successful Managing Our Nation’s Fisheries 3 Conference Brings Together Diverse Voices
- Biological Opinion for the California Drift Gillnet Fishery Available
- Council Coordination Committee (CCC) Briefing Book Materials
- PFMC Announces Request for Proposals to Modify Pacific Coast Groundfish EFH
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Hold Conference Call
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Meet
- Enforcement Consultants to Hold Webinar
- South of Humbug Pacific Halibut Workgroup to Hold Webinar