How Do I Get Involved?
- Contact a groundfish staff officer at the Council: Mr. John DeVore (503) 820-2413, or Ms. Kelly Ames (503) 820-2426.
- Read Ten Ways to Get Involved.
- Read the Groundfish Fishery Management Plan.
- Contact members of the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel or the Groundfish Management Team. For more information about Council advisory bodies, click here.
- Attend a Council meeting.
- Provide public comment to the Council. Comments may be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person at a Council meeting. Click here for PFMC contact information.
- Contact a Council member.
Recent blog posts
- November 2014 Council Meeting Internet Live Audio Stream
- FY 2014/2015 Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Competition opens
- NMFS seeks comments on Control Date for Large-Mesh Drift Gillnet Limited Entry Program
- November 2014 Briefing Book Available Online
- Request for proposal for Audit/Tax Services
- October 2014 Council Decision Summary Document Online (Transmittal Letter)
- Scientific and Statistical Committee Ecosystem Subcommittee to Hold Joint Meeting
- Emergency PFMC Meeting - October 17, 2014 at 2 PM Pacific Time