How Do I Get Involved?
- Contact a groundfish staff officer at the Council: Mr. John DeVore (503) 820-2413, or Ms. Kelly Ames (503) 820-2426.
- Read Ten Ways to Get Involved.
- Read the Groundfish Fishery Management Plan.
- Contact members of the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel or the Groundfish Management Team. For more information about Council advisory bodies, click here.
- Attend a Council meeting.
- Provide public comment to the Council. Comments may be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person at a Council meeting. Click here for PFMC contact information.
- Contact a Council member.
Recent blog posts
- Salmon Preseason Report III, Council Adopted Management Measures and Environmental Assessment Part 3 for 2014 Ocean Salmon Fishery Regulations available online
- Agenda for May 7-9 Highly Migratory Species Management Team Meeting Available
- Ad Hoc Lower Columbia River Natural Coho Workgroup to Hold Work Session
- Council Makes Habitat Assignments for June
- April 2014 Council Decision Summary Document Online
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Meet May 7-9, 2014
- Groundfish Electronic Monitoring Technical Advisory Committee and Policy Advisory Committee to Meet
- DRAFT Council-Adopted Salmon Management Measures for May 2014-April 30, 2015 Ocean Salmon Fisheries (Tables); Including News Release