How Do I Get Involved?
- Contact a groundfish staff officer at the Council: Mr. John DeVore (503) 820-2413, or Ms. Kelly Ames (503) 820-2426.
- Read Ten Ways to Get Involved.
- Read the Groundfish Fishery Management Plan.
- Contact members of the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel or the Groundfish Management Team. For more information about Council advisory bodies, click here.
- Attend a Council meeting.
- Provide public comment to the Council. Comments may be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person at a Council meeting. Click here for PFMC contact information.
- Contact a Council member.
Recent blog posts
- "The Line", summary of West Coast fisheries news, December 2014 version available online
- Federal Register Documents published December 17, 2014
- Coastal Pelagic Species Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation (SAFE) document available
- Council-adopted changes to the 2015 Pacific Halibut CSP for Area 2A
- Public Hearings on Salmon Management Alternatives to be Held
- Salmon Technical Team to Hold Work Sessions
- The Scientific and Statistical Committee to Meet Via Webinar
- Agenda available for the SSC's Ecosystem Subcommittee Joint Meeting, December 15-16, 2014