How Do I Get Involved?
- Contact a groundfish staff officer at the Council: Mr. John DeVore (503) 820-2413, or Ms. Kelly Ames (503) 820-2426.
- Read Ten Ways to Get Involved.
- Read the Groundfish Fishery Management Plan.
- Contact members of the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel or the Groundfish Management Team. For more information about Council advisory bodies, click here.
- Attend a Council meeting.
- Provide public comment to the Council. Comments may be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person at a Council meeting. Click here for PFMC contact information.
- Contact a Council member.
Recent blog posts
- September 2014 Council Decision Summary Document Online
- Final Preferred Alternatives for an Electronic Monitoring Program for the Pacific Coast Limited Entry Trawl Groundfish Fishery Catch Shares Program
- UPDATED September 11, 2014: NMFS Salmon regulations booklet
- Reader's Guide to the Ecosystem Workgroup Report on Comprehensive Ecosystem-Based Amendment 1: Protecting Unfished and Unmanaged Forage Fish Species available online
- Groundfish Stock Assessment and Fishery Evalution (SAFE) document available
- September 2014 Briefing Book Available Online
- NMFS Publishes Proposed "List of Fisheries for 2015"
- 2015-2016 Harvest Specifications and Management Measures, including Amendment 24