Ad Hoc Climate and Communities Core Team to hold a webinar on March 20
The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) Ad Hoc Climate and Communities Core Team (CCCT) will hold a webinar, which is open to the public. The webinar will be held Friday, March 20, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time, or when business for the day has been completed.
- Agenda: Ad Hoc Climate and Communities Core Team webinar, March 20, 2020
Purpose of the webinar
The primary purpose of this CCCT webinar is to consider Council guidance from the March 2020 Council meeting on completion of the climate change scenario planning exercise, which is part of the Fishery Ecosystem Plan Climate and Communities Initiative, and plan necessary activities.
To attend the webinar (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 5038202422 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
Technical information and instructions
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 412 for technical assistance.
Public listening station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 422.
This notice was published in the Federal Register on 03/04/2020.