The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Salmon Technical Team (STT) will hold an online work session January 18-21, 2022, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Tuesday, January 18, 2022, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and Wednesday, January 19 through Friday, January 21 from 9 am to 4 pm Pacific Standard Time, or until business for the day is completed.
Purpose of the online work session
The Salmon Technical Team (STT) will meet online in a public work session to draft “Review of 2021 Ocean Salmon Fisheries, Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation Document for the Pacific Coast Salmon Fishery Management Plan” and to consider any other estimation or methodology issues pertinent to the 2022 ocean salmon fisheries. The STT may also discuss additional topics as time allows, including but not limited to a harvest control rule for southern Oregon/ Northern California Coast coho salmon, potential impacts to fishery management due to COVID-19 in 2021, ecosystem or administrative matters on the Pacific Council’s March and April 2022 meetings, and various salmon related topics of pertinence.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 146 850 0631 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current U.S. location):
US: +1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 146 850 0631
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
For further information about the work session, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll-free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.