The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Salmon Technical Team (STT) will host an online meeting that is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Tuesday, August 3, 2021, from 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time, until 5 p.m., or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) rule to implement provisions of the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act that require all fishery management plans (FMPs) to establish a standardized bycatch reporting methodology (SBRM) to assess the amount and type of bycatch occurring in a fishery. The STT will focus on the Pacific salmon FMP and develop, as needed, potential SBRM language to meet the NMFS requirement. The STT may also discuss and prepare for future STT meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Council and its advisory bodies, including, but not limited to, such topics as the annual salmon methodology review and technical material from the Pacific Council’s Ad-Hoc Southern Oregon/Northern California Coast coho workgroup.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 144 002 0600 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
For Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 144 002 0600
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the online meetings, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.