The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Highly Migratory Species Management Team (HMSMT) is holding a meeting, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, beginning at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) until business is completed and continues Wednesday, October 13, 2021, beginning at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) and concluding when business is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the meeting is for the HMSMT to discuss the contents of reports it would submit to the Pacific Council on topics included on the November 2021 Pacific Council meeting and future Pacific Council meetings. Potential topics include, but are not limited to, a range of alternatives for hard caps for the California large mesh driftnet fishery and updates to the Pacific Council’s Swordfish Management and Monitoring Plan. The HMSMT may also discuss other HMS-related topics not currently scheduled on Pacific Council meeting agendas.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 144 553 4691 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 144 553 4691
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the workshop, please contact Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll-free 1-866-806-7204, extension 422.