The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Groundfish Management Team (GMT) will hold a work session that is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Tuesday, January 18, 2022, through Friday, January 21, 2022, starting at 8 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ending when business has been completed for each day.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the GMT meeting is to develop and review analyses for the 2023-2024 harvest specifications and routine management measures for consideration by the Pacific Council at its March and April 2022 meetings. The GMT will also consider new management measures proposed by the Pacific Council at their November 2021 meeting, such as potential changes to shortbelly rockfish management and reconfiguration of Groundfish Conservation Area boundaries. The GMT may also address other groundfish, Pacific halibut, and administrative agenda items scheduled for the March Pacific Council meeting. A detailed agenda will be available on the Pacific Council’s website prior to the meeting. No management actions will be decided by the GMT.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 600 9673 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current U.S. location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 149 600 9673
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 426.