The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Pacific Council) will convene a webinar meeting of its Groundfish Management Team (GMT) for a weeklong work session that is open to the public. The online meeting will be held on Monday, October 18 from 1:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), until business for the day is completed. The GMT will reconvene on Tuesday, October 19 through Friday, October 22, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. PDT until business for each day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the GMT meeting is to develop recommendations on the development of the 2023-2024 harvest specifications and routine management measures for consideration by the Pacific Council at its November 2021 meeting. The GMT will also consider new management measures proposed by the Council at their September meeting, such as potential changes to shortbelly rockfish management and reconfiguration of Groundfish Conservation Area boundaries. The GMT may also address other groundfish, Pacific halibut, and administrative agenda items scheduled for the November Pacific Council meeting. A detailed agenda will be available on the Pacific Council’s website prior to the meeting. No management actions will be decided by the GMT.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 145 701 3848 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 145 701 3848
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 426.