The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Pacific Council) will convene a webinar meeting of its Groundfish Management Team (GMT) to discuss items on the Pacific Council’s April 2021 meeting agenda. This meeting is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Friday, March 26, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. The scheduled ending time for this GMT meeting is an estimate, the meeting will adjourn when business for the day is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the GMT webinar is to prepare for the Pacific Council’s April 2021 agenda items. The GMT will discuss items related to groundfish management and administrative Pacific Council agenda items and may discuss ecosystem matters. A detailed agenda for the webinar will be available on the Pacific Council’s website prior to the meeting. The GMT may also address other assignments relating to groundfish management. No management actions will be decided by the GMT.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 607 0959 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current U.S. location):
US: +1 (346) 980-4201
+1 (623) 404-9000 (US West)
+1 (650) 242-4929
+1 (720) 902-7700 (US Central)
+1 (213) 250-5700
+1 (469) 445-0100 (US South)
+1 (470) 869-2200 (US East)
+1 (646) 357-3664
+1 (773) 231-9226 (US North)
+1 (312) 263-0281
Meeting ID: 148 607 0959
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 426.