The Ecosystem Subcommittee of the Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council’s) Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC) will hold an online meeting to review items from the California Current Ecosystem Integrated Ecosystem Assessment Team that may potentially inform future annual reports to the Pacific Council on the state of the California Current Ecosystem. The meeting is open to the public.
The SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee meeting will be held Friday, September 4, 2020 and will continue on Tuesday, September 8. The September 4 meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. and continue until 12 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time or until business for the day has been completed. The September 8 meeting will begin at 1 p.m. and continue until 5 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time or until business for the day has been completed.
SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee September 4 & 8, 2020 online meeting agenda
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee meeting is to review items from the California Current Integrated Ecosystem Assessment program that may inform future annual reports to the Pacific Council on the state of the California Current Ecosystem. Specifically, the SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee will review the following four items (the first two on Friday, September 4 and the last two on Tuesday, September 8): 1) California Sea Lion Pup Growth as an Indicator of Forage Conditions, 2) Natural Origin Central Valley Fall Chinook Stock Indicator, 3) Habitat Compression Index, and 4) Port-specific Revenue Indices. The SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee will consider recommending summaries of these ecosystem indicators be included in future state of the California Current Ecosystem reports to the Pacific Council.
No management actions will be decided by the SSC’s Ecosystem Subcommittee. The SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee members’ role will be development of recommendations and a report for consideration by the SSC and Pacific Council at their March 2021 meeting in Seattle, Washington.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1480141618
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 014 1618 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
For iPhone one-tap :
US: +1(623)4049000,,1480141618# (US West)
+1(720)9027700,,1480141618# (US Central)
+1(470)8692200,,1480141618# (US East)
+1(773)2319226,,1480141618# (US North)
+1(469)4450100,,1480141618# (US South)
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Technical information and instructions
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact John DeVore at 503-820-2413; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.