The Ecosystem Subcommittee of the Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council’s) Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC) will hold an online meeting to consult with the National Marine Fisheries Service California Current Integrated Ecosystem Assessment (CCIEA) team on how COVID-19 impacts may affect its annual Ecosystem Status Report to the Pacific Council. The meeting is open to the public and will be held Tuesday, January 12, 2021 beginning at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and continuing until 1 p.m. or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee meeting is to discuss impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic with the CCIEA team and how such impacts might affect its annual Ecosystem Status Report to the Pacific Council. The topics to be discussed are:
- Adjustments to forage time series analyses to ensure consistency with previous years’ data;
- Environmental driver: biological response thresholds analysis ; and
- Groundfish distribution, port availability shifts, and impacts to catch portfolios.
The SSC Ecosystem Subcommittee members’ role will be development of recommendations and reports for consideration by the SSC and the Pacific Council at the March 2021 Pacific Council meeting.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 919 0062 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1(650)2424929
- +1(720)9027700 (US Central)
- +1(623)4049000 (US West)
- +1(773)2319226 (US North)
- +1(469)4450100 (US South)
- +1(470)8692200 (US East
Meeting ID: 148 919 0062
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact John DeVore at 503-820-2413; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.