The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Pacific Council) will hold an online work session of its Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team (CPSMT) to develop reports and products for upcoming Pacific Council meetings. This work session is open to the public and will be held Tuesday, February 2 through Thursday, February 4, 2021, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day (Pacific Standard Time) or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The CPSMT will primarily be working on the essential fish habitat periodic review and a management flowchart/framework for the central subpopulation of northern anchovy. The CPSMT may discuss other CPS-related tasks or administrative and ecosystem matters on the Pacific Council’s March meeting agenda, as necessary. A meeting agenda will be posted to the Pacific Council’s website in advance of the meeting.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 795 9642 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use computer audio or your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer, mobile device or join via web browser, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the online meeting, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.