The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team will hold two public meetings. The meetings will be held Wednesday, February 2, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time or until business for the day has been completed, and Tuesday, February 8, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meetings
The primary purpose of these online meetings is to discuss and potentially develop work products for the Pacific Council’s April and June 2022 meetings. Topics will include Coastal Pelagic Species (CPS) Fishery Management Plan (FMP) revisions to remove the Active and Monitored management categories, FMP housekeeping updates, and the scope of Phase 2 of the essential fish habitat review. Other items on the Pacific Council’s April and June agendas may be discussed as well.
Meeting materials will be posted here shortly.
To attend the February 8th online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 144 219 0041 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 144 219 0041
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 409.