The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Climate and Communities Core Team (CCCT) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, September 29, starting at 3 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) and ending at 4:30 p.m. or until business for the day is complete.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of this CCCT online meeting is to plan a series of “implications workshops” as part of the climate change scenario planning process, which is a component of the Fishery Ecosystem Plan Climate and Communities Initiative. A series of four regionally-focused online workshops have been proposed that would occur in fall/winter of 2020/2021. A proposal describing the workshops is available as part of the briefing materials for the Council’s September 8-18 meeting, see Agenda Item F.1, Attachment 2.
To attend the online meeting
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1486638729
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 663 8729 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Technical details will be posted to this webpage as they become available.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.