The Pacific Fishery Management Council will host an online meeting of the Area 2A Pacific halibut governmental management entities that is open to the public. The meeting will be held Monday, January 4, 2021 (delayed until 1:30 pm) Pacific Standard Time.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the online meeting is to prepare and develop recommendations for the 2021 International Pacific Halibut Commission’s (IPHC) annual meeting held online from January 25 through January 29, 2021. Recommendations generated from the 2A managers meeting will be communicated to the IPHC by the Pacific Council’s representatives. Attendees may also address other topics relating to Pacific halibut management.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 852 8100 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current U.S. location):
- +1(469)4450100 (US South)
- +1(470)8692200 (US East)
- +1(623)4049000 (US West)
- +1(720)9027700 (US Central)
- +1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 148 852 8100
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.