The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) ad hoc Marine Planning Committee (MPC) will hold an online meeting. This meeting is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Wednesday, September 1, 2021, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The MPC will consider information related to the United States Bureau of Ocean Energy Management’s (BOEM) planning process for future offshore wind energy leases off the U.S. West Coast. Specifically, the MPC will consider a BOEM request for comment related to two areas off California: the Morro Bay 399 area and the Humboldt Bay Wind Energy Area. The MPC may also consider pending wind energy Call Areas off the Oregon Coast, other wind energy activities, or other related marine planning matters such as offshore aquaculture. The MPC may develop comments and recommendations to the Pacific Council for consideration at its September 2021 meeting. The MPC may also address administrative matters such as electing officers.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 144 035 1191 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 144 035 1191
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the workshop, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.