The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup (EWG) will convene an online meeting. This online meeting is open to the public, and will be held Friday, August 28, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the EWG online meeting is to prepare for the Pacific Council’s September 2020 meeting. The EWG will discuss items related to the Fishery Ecosystem Plan and administrative Pacific Council agenda items. A detailed agenda for the online meeting will be available on this webpage prior to the meeting. The EWG may also address other assignments relating to ecosystem issues. No management actions will be decided by the EWG.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 411 3988 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 (470) 8692200 (US East)
+1 (469) 4450100 (US South)
+1 (623) 4049000 (US West)
+1 (773) 2319226 (US North)
+1 (720) 9027700 (US Central)
Meeting ID: 149 411 3988
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Technical information and instructions
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.