The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) Ad Hoc Climate and Communities Core Team (CCCT) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. This meeting will be held Wednesday, July 1, 2020, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, or when business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The CCCT is overseeing a climate change scenario planning process as part of the Council’s Fishery Ecosystem Plan Climate and Communities Initiative. During this meeting, the CCCT will discuss finalization of four scenarios that describe possible conditions facing West Coast fisheries and communities, over the period 2020-2040. These scenarios were initially developed at a January 2020 workshop and at the direction of the Council have been undergoing refinement. Based on input from Council advisory bodies, the CCCT will finalize the scenarios for use in phase two of the scenario planning process. The second phase will use a series of workshops to consider the policy and strategic planning implications of conditions described in the scenarios. The CCCT will also begin planning these workshops during this meeting.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 961 7934 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
Phone only: If you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, you may join just the audio portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below. When prompted enter the meeting ID (149 961 7934). For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.
+1 (346) 980 4201
+1 (623) 404 9000 (US West)
+1 (650) 242 4929
+1 (720) 902 7700 (US Central)
+1 (213) 250 5700
+1 (469) 445 0100 (US South)
+1 (470) 869 2200 (US East)
+1 (646) 357 3664
+1 (773) 231 9226 (US North)
+1 (312) 263 0281
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the online meeting, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 422.