- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup honey mustard (or Dijon mustard mixed with honey)
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dry-roasted cashews
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch bok choy, rinsed well and chopped
Brush honey mustard all over salmon. Season both sides of salmon with onion flakes and black pepper. Place cashews in a shallow dish, add four of the salmon fillets and turn to coat.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place all salmon fillets in skillet and cook 3-4 minutes per side, until fork-tender. (If cashews start to burn, lower heat and cover skillet).
Heat remaining olive oil in separate large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add bok choy and cook 2 minutes, until greens wilt but stalks are still crisp-tender. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.