The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) will hold an online meeting of its Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team (CPSMT) to discuss coastal pelagic species (CPS) stock assessment priorities and other CPS-related topics. This meeting is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The CPSMT will be developing recommendations regarding CPS stock assessments to be conducted in 2022 and 2023 as guided by the Council’s stock assessment prioritization process. The Council is scheduled to establish stock assessment priorities for 2022 and 2023 at its November 2020 meeting. The CPSMT may discuss a proposed CPS Fishery Management Plan amendment to address stock categories, as well as topics on the Council’s November 2020 agenda, including the CPS methodology review process and workload planning.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1489162051
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 916 2051 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Technical details will be posted to this webpage as they become available.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the online meeting, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.