The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) Ad Hoc Southern Resident Killer Whale Workgroup (Workgroup) will hold a webinar, which is open to the public. The webinar will be held Tuesday, April 28, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, or when business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the webinar
The purpose of the webinar will be to draft the executive summary for the final risk assessment document, and discuss and consider potential recommendations for salmon management measures. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) and its advisory bodies. Members of the Salmon Advisory Subpanel will also be in attendance.
To attend the webinar (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148-852-4445 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
Technical information and instructions
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting (webinar attendee instructions)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 412 for technical assistance.
Public listening station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.