The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) Ad Hoc Southern Resident Killer Whale Workgroup (Workgroup) will hold a webinar, which is open to the public. The webinar will be held Tuesday, April 28, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, or when business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the webinar
The purpose of the webinar will be to draft the executive summary for the final risk assessment document, and discuss and consider potential recommendations for salmon management measures. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) and its advisory bodies. Members of the Salmon Advisory Subpanel will also be in attendance.
Updated! To attend the webinar (GoToWebinar)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/
webinar (Then click “Join” in top right corner of page)
- Enter the Webinar ID: 204-254-635
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (415) 655-0052
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 992-821-915
- Enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar).
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 10, 8, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.