The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Southern Oregon/Northern California Coast coho Workgroup (Workgroup) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Thursday, August 6 through Friday, August 7, 2020. The meeting will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time each day. The meeting times are an estimate; the meeting will adjourn when business for the day is complete.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss data, modeling, and analysis that may be needed to develop potential alternatives for a harvest control rule for Council consideration. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Council and its advisory bodies.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 897 0907 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
Technical information and instructions
This information will be posted to this webpage as it becomes available.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.