The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Southern Oregon/Northern California Coast (SONCC) Coho Technical Workgroup (Workgroup) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Tuesday, June 9, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The Workgroup will discuss a timeline and workplan to develop a harvest control rule for SONCC coho that NMFS could consider in establishing a new Endangered Species Act consultation standard for SONCC coho. A draft Terms of Reference and timeline will also be discussed, which the Workgroup will work to finalize. The Workgroup may also discuss the upcoming Pacific Council meeting scheduled in June, and draft a statement and prepare materials for that meeting. Public comments during the meeting will be received from attendees at the discretion of the Team Chair.
Updated! To attend the online meeting (WebEx)
- Join the meeting by visiting the direct meeting link: https://pcouncil.webex.com/pcouncil/ (This will prompt you to download and install the WebEx meeting application) Meeting number: 960 829 328
- Enter your name and email address, and then click Next
- You will be asked for the meeting password, enter the following meeting password: bbTF3P74VNM
- Next, you choose how you want to hear:
- Use computer for audio (default): Use your computer with a headset or speakers.
- Call in: If you prefer to use your phone for audio, dial this TOLL number when the meeting starts: +1-408-418-9388
- Next, Click Join Meeting
Prior to the meeting
Join a test meeting to make sure your audio and video devices work as expected before your meeting.
When you join a test meeting, it automatically downloads the Webex Meetings app – so it’s easier to join your next meeting.
- PC-based attendees supported platforms: Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 8.1 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 10 and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
- Mac®-based supported platforms: Mac OS® X 10.13 or newer
- Linux-based supported platforms: Ubuntu 14.x or later; Open SuSE 13.x or later; Fedora 18 or later; Red Hat 6 or later; Debian 8.x or later
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.