The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Scientific and Statistical Committee Groundfish Subcommittee (SSC Groundfish Subcommittee) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Friday, October 23, 2020, starting at 2 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) and ending at 4 p.m., or until business for the day is complete.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the SSC Groundfish Subcommittee meeting is to review proposed length-based assessment methods. This is a follow-up review of stock synthesis with catch and length (SS-CL) and SS-CL with indices (SS-CL-Index) methods proposed by the NMFS Northwest Fisheries Science Center that occurred on May 12-14, 2020. The SSC recommended this review at the November 2020 Pacific Council meeting to review several short-term tasks, detailed in section 6 of the May 12-14 Methods Review Panel report.
Meeting materials can be found on our FTP site
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1487103040
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 710 3040 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact John DeVore at 503-820-2413; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 413.