The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Salmon Technical Team (STT) will hold an online work session February 22-25, 2022, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Tuesday, February 22, 2022, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and and Wednesday, February 23 through Friday, February 25 from 9 am to 4 pm, Pacific Standard Time, or until business for the day is completed.
- Meeting materials will be posted to this page as soon as they are available.
Purpose of the online work session
The STT will meet online in a public work session to draft “Preseason Report I – Stock Abundance Analysis and Environmental Assessment Part 1 for 2022 Ocean Salmon Fishery Regulations” and to consider any other estimation or methodology issues pertinent to the 2022 ocean salmon fisheries. The STT may also discuss additional topics as time allows, including but not limited to a harvest control rule for southern Oregon/ Northern California Coast coho salmon, potential impacts to fishery management due to COVID-19 in 2021, ecosystem or administrative matters on the Pacific Council’s March and April 2022 meetings, and various salmon related topics of pertinence.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 145 781 7269 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current U.S. location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 145 781 7269
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
For further information about the work session, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll-free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.