The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Salmon Technical Team (STT) will hold a work session February 16-19, 2021. The start and ending times of this work session will be determined shortly and posted to this webpage when they become available.
Purpose of the online work session
The STT will meet online in a public work session to draft “Preseason Report I – Stock Abundance Analysis and Environmental Assessment Part 1 for 2021 Ocean Salmon Fishery Regulations” and to consider any other estimation or methodology issues pertinent to the 2021 ocean salmon fisheries. The STT may also discuss additional topics as time allows, including but not limited to the FMP Amendment 20, inclusion of Council-adopted southern resident killer whale management measures to the salmon FMP, potential impacts to fishery management due to COVID-19 in 2020, and ecosystem or administrative matters on the Pacific Council’s March and April 2021 meetings.
To attend the online work session
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149-224-4118 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
iPhone one-tap :
US: +1(623)4049000,,1492244118# (US West)
+1(720)9027700,,1492244118# (US Central)
+1(470)8692200,,1492244118# (US East)
+1(773)2319226,,1492244118# (US North)
+1(469)4450100,,1492244118# (US South)
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 149 224 4118
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
For further information about the work session, please contact Mike Burner at 503-820-2414, toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 414 or Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll-free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.