The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Salmon Advisory Subpanel (SAS) will host an online meeting which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Monday, June 8, 2020, from 1:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, or until business is complete.
Purpose of the online meeting
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss and develop statements related to topics on the Pacific Council’s June 2020 meeting agenda. Major topics include, but are not limited to salmon related topics: Southern Oregon/Northern California Coast Coho Environmental Species Act consultation update; Southern Resident Killer Whale consultation update; and the Salmon Fishery Management Plan Amendment 20: Annual Management Schedule and Boundary Change Range of Alternatives and Preliminary Preferred Alternatives. The group may also address one or more of the Pacific Council’s scheduled administrative matters, habitat issues, groundfish, and future workload planning topics. Public comments during the online meeting will be received from attendees at the discretion of the SAS Chair.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 269 7370 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
Technical information and instructions
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding this online meeting, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.