The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) will hold an online meeting of its Highly Migratory Species Management Team (HMSMT), which will be open to the public. The online meeting will be held Monday, July 27, 2020 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
Purpose of the meeting
During this meeting, the HMSMT will discuss its work plan for reviewing the best scientific information available relevant to essential fish habitat provisions in the Fishery Management Plan for U.S. West Coast Fisheries for Highly Migratory Species. The HMSMT also will be briefed on and discuss potential changes to the presentation of data in the online version of the Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation document. The HMSMT may also discuss other topics scheduled for future Pacific Council meetings.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 849 2919 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 149 849 2919
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Technical information and instructions
This information will be posted to this webpage as it becomes available.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding this online meeting, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.