The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Pacific Council) will hold an online meeting of its Habitat Committee (HC) to consider information on marine planning and offshore development activities. This meeting is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
C.2 Situation Summary: Marine Planning Update (from March 2021 briefing book)
Purpose of the meeting
Representatives of the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration will present information related to the identification of Aquaculture Opportunity Areas, and representatives of the Bureau of Ocean Energy Development will provide a presentation on identifying potential offshore wind energy sites. The HC and other Pacific Council advisory bodies will consider the information and will develop reports to the Pacific Council for its March 2021 meeting.
The HC may discuss other habitat-related issues related to the Pacific Council’s March meeting agenda, as necessary. A meeting agenda will be posted to the Pacific Council’s website in advance of the meeting.
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the online meeting, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.