The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Groundfish Management Team (GMT) will hold a week-long work session that is open to the public. The GMT meeting will be held Monday, January 11 through Friday, January 15, 2021 from 9 a.m., Pacific Standard Time, until business for each day has been completed.
Purpose of the work session
The primary purpose of this week-long work session is for the GMT to prepare for 2021 Pacific Council meetings. Specific agenda items will include: a detailed review of 2021/2022 harvest specifications and management measure process, planning for the 2023/2024 harvest specifications and management measure process, stock assessment and review planning, and GMT chair/vice chair elections. The GMT may also address groundfish management actions the Pacific Council has indicated on their year-at-a-glance calendar, such as: mothership utilization, non-trawl rockfish conservation area management changes, and sablefish gear switching. A detailed agenda will be available prior to the meeting.
Work session agenda
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 193 1633 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current U.S. location):
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
Meeting ID: 148 193 1633
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the work session, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 426.