The Pacific Fishery Management Council will convene an online meeting of its Groundfish and Coastal Pelagic Species Subcommittees of the Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC). The meeting is open to the public, and will be held Tuesday, April 21, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. The scheduled ending time for the meeting is an estimate, the meeting will adjourn when business for the day is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the SSC Groundfish and CPS Subcommittees’ meeting is to review proposed changes to the Terms of Reference for the Groundfish and Coastal Pelagic Species Stock Assessment Review Process for 2021 and 2022 that will inform the process for conducting and reviewing groundfish and CPS assessments in 2021 and 2022. Members of the Pacific Council’s groundfish and CPS advisory bodies are encouraged to attend to prepare their recommendations to the Council. Proposed changes to the Terms of Reference were first considered in an online webinar on December 13, 2019. A report from that webinar was discussed by the SSC at their March meeting and their recommended changes to the ToR were adopted by the Pacific Council for public review. The Pacific Council is scheduled to adopt a final Terms of Reference at their June meeting in San Diego, California.
Updated! To attend the webinar (GoToMeeting)
Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Click “Join” at the top right corner of page
- Access Code: 993-741-581
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You may also use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (872) 240-3311 (not a toll-free number)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 10, 8, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact John DeVore at 503-820-2413; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.