The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Groundfish Advisory Subpanel (GAP) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Pacific Standard Time, or until business for each day is completed.
- GAP February 16, 2021 agenda
- Non-trawl Groundfish Area Management Modifications for the West Coast: Scoping Discussion Document
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of this meeting is for the GAP to discuss potential fishery management changes regarding non-trawl rockfish conservation area management and future implementation of fishing gear used under the Emley/Platt exempted fishing permit. This discussion is in support of a tentatively scheduled agenda item for the April 2021 Pacific Council meeting. The GAP may also discuss other items on the Pacific Council’s March or April agenda, particularly ecosystem or administrative matters.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 479 1975 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use computer audio or your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer, mobile device or join via web browser, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 (346) 980-4201
+1 (623) 404-9000 (US West)
+1 (650) 242-4929
+1 (720) 902-7700 (US Central)
+1 (312) 263-0281
+1 (469) 445-0100 (US South)
+1 (470) 869-2200 (US East)
+1 (646) 357-3664
+1 (773) 231-9226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 148 479 1975
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Brett Wiedoff at 503-820-2424; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.